A group of women working as culinary professionals in Bali are joining forces to present one-of-its kind dining event, with proceeds in support of Bali Asli’s current project...
Here’s to the Ladies Who Cook
Unique dinner prepared by Bali’s Top Lady Chefs on Saturday,
May 23, 2105 at Bali Asli
A group of women working as culinary professionals in Bali are joining forces to present one-of-its kind dining event, with proceeds in support of Bali Asli’s current project to “preserve a slice of Bali” by restoring a traditional village kitchen to its original order.
The women – all true culinary artisans drawn from the top kitchens of Bali including Como Shambhala, Ginger Moon, Alila Manggis, Maya Ubud, Puri Ganesha and the Four Seasons.
During the dinner to be held on Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 7:30 pm at Bali Asli in Karangasen, a three course shared plate meal will be served for only Rp. 450,000 (US$34) including accompanying wines.
Adding to the festivities will be a live auction of accommodation packages, meals, cooking class, spa sessions and other items.
Menu for Bali Asli
“Preserve a Slice of Bali Dinner”
May 23 at Bali Asli – Karangasem
- Ginger Moon’s fresh rice paper rolls
- Alila Manggis’ roast pumpkin and goat cheese salad
- Puri Ganesha’s ginger shoot sambal shrimps on tempeh
- Como Shambhala’s fern tip and sweet potato vine salad
- Bali Asli’s long pepper leaf and toasted coconut salad
- Ginger Moon’s steamed pork buns
- Four Season’s braised beef with galangal coconut and cassava leaf
- Como Shambhala’s red spiced tuna curry with exotic squash
- Puri Ganesha’s steamed local greens with Singaraja style spicy tomato sauce
- Bali Asli’s slow cooked chicken wrapped in candlenut husks
- Alila Manggis’ drunken chocolate fool
- Biku’s famous cakes
Tickets are limited and can be ordered by Email – Penelope Williams
Jalan Raya Gelumpang
Telephone ++62-(0)8123816051 or ++62-(0)829703098
EXPERIENCE REAL PARADISE!
Bali holiday of your dreams awaits! Minimum fuss and maximum satisfaction guaranteed! All you’re expected to do is relax and enjoy yourself!